Accounting Basics Course
Accounting Basics Course, Today, businesses of all sizes look for accounting candidates with the perfect balance of technical accounting skills and interpersonal, professional skills to meet their needs.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur managing your books on your own or an established professional seeking employment. Quality accounting skills are crucial to maintain the financial health of your business or advance your career.
Obtaining or maintaining those accounting skills can be challenging in the constantly changing industry. But fortunately, the internet has revolutionized learning, taking it out of the traditional classroom and directly into the home.
This course will give you the skills needed to start your career in bookkeeping. If you have a passion for helping clients solve problems, this course is for you. In this course, you will be introduced to the role of a bookkeeper and learn what bookkeeping professionals do every day. You will learn how to work your way through the accounting cycle and be able to read and produce key financial statements.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define accounting and the concepts of accounting measurement
- Explain the role of a bookkeeper and common bookkeeping tasks and responsibilities
- Summarize the double-entry accounting method
- Explain the ethical and social responsibilities of bookkeepers in ensuring the integrity of financial information.
So, what are you waiting for Accounting Basics Course?
Test your skills with this Course, today!
- Only pay when you pass the exam
- The exam is online and self-study and you can attempt it multiple times
- Only 10 Multiple Choice Questions with no time limit
- The Passing score is 70%
- Your Name, Email, and LinkedIn are required before taking the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success.