Budget Management Course (10 MCQs) Free 100%
So, Containing 10 MCQ questions, this exam gives you a feel of what you might come across in the certification exam since all its questions resemble the Certified Financial Consultant – CFC® and Chartered Business Administrator – ChBA® questions that you get in the certification exam.
Having a budget keeps your spending in check and makes sure your savings are on track for the future.
- It Helps You Keep Your Eye on the Prize.
- It Helps Ensure You Don’t Spend Money You Don’t Have.
- It Helps Lead to a Happier Retirement.
- It Helps You Prepare for Emergencies.
- It Helps Shed Light on Bad Spending Habits.
Helps you focus on your financial goals
Planning for the future and working to an objective allows you to plan big purchases, like houses and cars, without worrying you’ll miss the mark. Sticking to your budget and putting money aside will bring you a step closer to achieving your financial goals.
The types of budgets include Master Budget and:
- Operating Budget (for income statement items comprised of revenue and expenses)
- Financial Budget (for balance sheet items)
- Cash, static (fixed), flexible, capital expenditure (facilities) Budgets
- Program Budget (appropriations for specific activities such as research and development, and advertising).
This Course enables you to assess your knowledge of Budget types and their nuances.
So, what are you waiting for?
Test your skills with this Course, today!
- Free 100% – Just Pass the exam
- The exam is online and self-study and you can attempt it multiple times
- Only 10 Multiple Choice Questions with no time limit
- The Passing score is 70%
- Your Name, Email, and LinkedIn are required before taking the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success >>>> Click here