Business Analyst Diploma
The employment of management analysts, including business analyst, is expected to grow 14% between 2018 and 2028, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This is a higher growth rate than other professions.
Business Analysts use data to outline problems, opportunities, and solutions for businesses and report them back to the stakeholders in the organization. They also play a crucial role in fixing outdated processes, driving new technology adoption, and innovation, making this an in-demand role in every area of business, from consulting to product management. A Business Analyst’s career path can take them in multiple directions, depending on their experience and future career goals. AIPC.ae provides one of the best Business Analyst Certification programs that is perfect to kick start your career, and have endless growth opportunities.
What are the objectives of the Business Analyst Course?
Business analysts are in-demand across a wide range of industries. Business analysis can be an exciting and rewarding career for people who possess the requisite skills—helping struggling companies thrive and make good companies great.
You will also gain the skills necessary to build interactive dashboards; gain insight into business analysis planning and monitoring, understand the competencies of a business analyst, master Agile Scrum methodologies . The entire online Business Analyst Certification learning experience is tied together with real-world projects and virtual simulations to help you obtain domain experience.
After completing all aspects of the training, you will be prepared for the role of a business analyst.
What important skills will you learn from this Business Analyst Certification Training?
With this Business Analyst Training you can:
- Understand the tools and techniques used in business analytics planning and monitoring
- Master the concepts of requirements life cycle management
- Gain fundamental knowledge of the agile perspective
- Master the Agile Scrum project management approach
- Gain expertise in Agile Scrum methodologies and applications, daily scrum synchronization, sprint planning, and review
- Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing, and completing various elements of business analysis tasks
- Plan, execute, monitor, and track Scrum projects
- Absorb agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum
- Effectively apply Scrum in your organizations
- Grasp the fundamentals of Excel analytics functions and conditional formatting
Syllabus of Business Analyst Diploma
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Strategy Definition
- Management of Business Analysis Process
- Requirements Engineering in Business Analysis
- Solution Evaluation and Optimization
This Diploma program is 100% online with the following advantages
- Only pay when you pass the exam
- Unique study material
- Only one exam contains 60 MCQs
- The passing score is 60%
- No time limit for the exam
- You have an unlimited number of times to retake the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success.