Economics & International Business Advanced Course
Skills you will learn
- Understanding essential economic principles and concepts
- Analyzing the production and consumption of goods and services
- Evaluation of international business strategies
About Economics & International Business Advanced Course
This course introduces basic economic concepts that are fundamental to understand many of the issues faced by business firms. Learn the processes that govern the production and consumption of goods and services in a global economy: Microeconomics and Macroeconomics.
Understand important principles like price elasticity and the law of supply and demand. This course also includes the different economic systems around the globe, the essential business cycle phases, the country analysis tool, and international business strategies.
You will also receive a short case study of the European Union (EU) and the World Trade Organization (WTO) that summarizes the key takeaways of this course.
Course purpose and aim(s)
This course develops a strong understanding of economic theory and principles in the ever-changing and dynamic international marketplace. When a firm decides to engage in international trade they have a number of options to choose from and the aim of the unit is to make you aware of the relevance of each method of entry through the analysis of case histories.
A key focus will be how multinational firms and organizations operate in a competitive marketplace. One of the driving factors is the rise of information and communication technologies and many markets that were previously limited geographically are now truly international. The factors of production are becoming more mobile across the world with the movement of labor and capital being commonplace.
Within the international trading environment, there are many organizations that exist in order to facilitate global business. You will gain a working knowledge of these organizations.
This Advanced Course will highlight:
- Principles of Economics
- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Supply and Demand
- Economic Systems
- The Business Cycle
- The Stability of an Economy
- International Strategies
- Case Study: EU & WTO
So, what are you waiting for?
Test your skills with this Advanced Course, today!
- Only pay when you pass the exam
- The exam is online and self-study and you can attempt it multiple times
- Only 30 Multiple Choice Questions with no time limit
- The Passing score is 70%
- Use your real Name and Email (Required) before taking the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success >>>> Click here