Financial Accounting Advanced Course (30 MCQs)
Explore how managers, Wall Street analysts, and entrepreneurs leverage accounting to drive strategic decision-making.
- Discover how balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements are developed and how each interacts.
- Evaluate the financial health of a business using financial statements.
- Prepare and evaluate financial forecasts to make strategic decisions.
- Value a venture, project, or investment opportunity and perform a sensitivity analysis.
This advanced course will teach you the fundamentals of financial accounting from the ground up. You will learn how to prepare a balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement, analyze financial statements and calculate and interpret critical ratios.
You will also learn the role of managerial judgment in choosing accounting estimates and methods.
Finance professionals, finance managers, corporate controllers, financial controllers, treasury professionals, chief accountants, accounting managers, senior accountants, banking professionals, and corporate business professionals.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply financial analysis techniques to generate conclusions and recommendations regarding business performance.
- Utilize their macro-finance understanding from a strategic and operational perspective.
- Demonstrate an understanding of mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, and corporate control.
- Compare how equities and fixed income securities are priced.
- Develop a practical understanding of corporate finance, cost of capital, and capital budgeting.
This advanced course will give you the confidence and skills you need to perform world-class Financial Accountant work. Start now!
This Financial Accounting advanced course with its 20 chapters will highlight:
- Concepts of Financial Accounting
- Financial Statements
- The Accrual Basis of Accounting
- The Accounting Process
- Cash, Accounts Receivable, and Inventory
- Property, Plant, and Equipment and Intangible Assets
- Accounts Payable, Accrued Expenses, Deposits & Other Advances
- The Time Value of Money
- Leases and Contingencies
- Risk and Return
- Foreign Currency Transactions
- Business Combinations and Consolidated Financial Statements
- Corporate Equity Accounts and Partnerships
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Working Capital and Cash Management
- Receivables Management
- Inventory Management
So, what are you waiting for?
Test your skills with this Advanced Course, today!
- Only pay when you pass the exam
- The exam is online and self-study and you can attempt it multiple times
- Only 30 Multiple Choice Questions with no time limit
- The Passing score is 70%
- Use your real Name and Email (Required) before taking the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success >>>> Click here