Financial Markets Diploma
Study Diploma in Financial Markets online
The purpose of the Financial Markets Diploma is to develop your knowledge of the discipline of financial markets and trading. The program comprises a focused curriculum to prepare you for a career in financial markets. Mastering the curriculum will give you the ability to synthesize financial market principles and apply financial instruments in a professional manner.
Fundamental knowledge of global investments relevant to the financial market industry will be gained, enabling you to work in today’s world of professional financial markets. The program emphasizes competence, integrity, and the application of ethics in a professional environment. You will gain a global financial market perspective and an in-depth understanding of the marketplace, which will give you a competitive advantage for employment.
The course of study for the Financial Markets Diploma is designed for:
- Senior foreign exchange and money market dealers;
- Corporate and bank treasurers;
- Senior operations staff.
By completing this course you will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how equities and bonds are brought to the marketplace.
- Identify and understand the roles of the major securities market participants.
- Identify the components of the securities trade life cycle.
- Identify the fundamentals of trade management, including repo, securities lending & borrowing transactions, corporate actions, collateral management, and more.
- Recognize the processing steps necessary to maintain control and mitigate internal and external processing risks.
- Understand mandatory external regulation as it relates to the central clearing of OTC derivatives
Who should participate?
The diploma is designed for people who work in operations and back-office roles within a bank or fund management company, those working in the middle office, collateral management, and compliance areas. Other candidate profiles include those working for financial IT service companies, exchanges, data vendors, and central securities depositories.
After completing this Diploma in Financial Markets students can apply for multiple career opportunities in Investment banking or financial services. Students can pursue a career in international broking houses, asset management, hedge funds, PE funds, KPOs, banks, credit rating agencies for diverse profiles and in varied departments.
This Diploma program is 100% online with the following advantages
- Only pay when you pass the exam
- Unique study material
- Only one exam contains 60 MCQs
- The passing score is 60%
- No time limit for the exam
- You have an unlimited number of times to retake the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success.