Fraud Risks and Controls Course (10 MCQs)
In the ever-changing business environment, encountering risk is inevitable. The ability to manage these increasingly significant risks now represents the difference between a thriving organization and one that is struggling to deal with the challenges facing it.
this exam gives you a feel of what you might come across in the certification exam since all its questions resemble the Certified Fraud Specialist CFS (USA)
Dealing with these challenges requires extensive knowledge of risk management, effective internal control, and proactive fraud prevention techniques. This is exactly what you will find in this course.
This course will enable you to develop and deliver a systematic plan to strengthen your risk management, fraud prevention, and internal control environment.
This course “Fraud Risks and Controls Course” will highlight:
- Consider the potential for fraud risks and identify common types of fraud associated with the engagement area during the engagement planning process
- Determine if fraud risks require special consideration when conducting an engagement
- Determine if any suspected fraud merits investigation
- Complete a process review to improve controls to prevent fraud and recommend changes
- Employ audit tests to detect fraud
- Support a culture of fraud awareness, and encourage the reporting of improprieties
- Interrogation/investigative techniques
- Forensic auditing
So, what are you waiting for?
Test your skills with this Course, today!
- Only pay when you pass the exam
- The exam is online and self-study and you can attempt it multiple times
- Only 10 Multiple Choice Questions with no time limit
- The Passing score is 70%
- Your Name, Email, and LinkedIn are required before taking the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success >>>> Click here