HR Management Course (10 MCQs) Free 100%
HR Management Course is a practice exam that aims to help you skill in the Chartered Human Resource Consultant – ChHRC®
Therefore, Human resource management (HRM) is the strategic approach to the effective management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage. It is designed to maximize employee performance in the service of an employer’s strategic objectives.
Basically, Human Resource Management (HRM) is the process of employing people, training them, compensating them, developing policies relating to them. And developing strategies to retain them.
As a field, HRM has undergone many changes over the last twenty years, giving it an even more important role in today’s organizations.
In the past, HRM meant processing payroll, sending birthday gifts to employees, arranging company outings, and making sure forms were filled out correctly—in other words, more of an administrative role rather than a strategic role crucial to the success of the organization.
For instance, Jack Welch, the former CEO of General Electric and management guru, sums up the new role of HRM: “Get out of the parties and birthdays and enrollment forms.… Remember, HR is important in good times, HR defining in hard times.”
Accordingly, This Course enables you to assess your knowledge of most HR Management Skills.
So, what are you waiting for?
Test your skills with this Course, today!
- Free 100% – Just Pass the exam
- The exam is online and self-study and you can attempt it multiple times
- Only 10 Multiple Choice Questions with no time limit
- The Passing score is 70%
- Your Name, Email, and LinkedIn are required before taking the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success >>>> Click here