Human Resource (HR) Management Diploma
The HR Management Diploma is intended for HR practitioners specializing in Training and Development, who wish to enhance their existing skills and knowledge through the application of theory to practice.
This Diploma course covers topics allowing for debate on the importance of the HR function and whether HR needs to be linked directly to organizational structure to work effectively.
On completion of the Diploma HRM, graduates will be able to demonstrate how an understanding of the issues involved in HRM can assist the HR manager in managing staff effectively. They will gain the skills to compare and contrast formal and informal learning, be able to discuss the merits of each, and discuss how effective employee development can impact an organization’s performance.
The course provides a sound foundation for those who wish to provide participants from industry or the one who is a beginner with the skill to understand and develop the knowledge, methods, and skills necessary to meet the human resource challenges of today’s changing workplace and workforce.
6 benefits of studying human resource management
- Career Guidance
- Improve employee turnover
- Conflict resolutions
- Employee satisfaction
- Improve employee performance
- Training and development
- Helps with budget control
There are 7 chapters in HR Management Diploma program:
- Roles of HR
- Developing and Implementing Strategic HRM Plans
- Diversity and Multiculturalism
- Recruitment Process
- Selection Process
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Development
The HR Management Diploma program is 100% online with the following advantages:
- Only pay when you pass the exam
- Unique study material
- Only one exam contains 60 Questions (MCQs & T/F)
- The passing score is 70%
- No time limit for the exam
- You have an unlimited number of times to retake the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success >>>> Click here