Managerial Accounting Advanced Course
Managerial accounting (also known as cost accounting or management accounting) is a branch of accounting that is concerned with the identification, measurement, analysis, and interpretation of accounting information so that it can be used to help managers to make necessary decisions to efficiently manage a company’s operations.
Unlike financial accounting, which is primarily concentrated on the correct organization and reporting of the company’s financial transactions to outsiders (e.g., investors, lenders), managerial accounting is focused on internal decision-making.
Managerial accountants need to analyze various events and operational metrics in order to translate data into useful information that can be leveraged by the company’s management in their decision-making process. They aim to provide detailed information regarding the company’s operations by analyzing each individual line of products, operating activity, facility, etc.
Managerial accounting is very effective in highly competitive and fast-paced business environments where quick decisions need to be made. These decisions might have to do with a sales tactic, budgeting, or cash flow management. Managerial accounting will use operational data to make sense of the situation quickly.
This advanced course will give you the confidence and skills you need to perform world-class management accountant work. Start now!
This Managerial Accounting – Advanced Course with its 10 chapters will highlight:
- Cost Management Terminology
- Budget Systems
- Budget Methods
- Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis & Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Responsibility Accounting
- Cost Behavior and Relevant Range
- Activity-Based Costing
- Process Costing
- Absorption (full) vs. Variable (direct) Costing
- Relevant Costs and Decision Making
So, what are you waiting for?
Test your skills with this Advanced Course, today!
- Only pay when you pass the exam
- The exam is online and self-study and you can attempt it multiple times
- Only 30 Multiple Choice Questions with no time limit
- The Passing score is 60%
- Use your real Name and Email (Required) before taking the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success.