Marketing and Communications Basic Course
In this course “Marketing and Communications“, you will learn to create, deliver and communicate the value of a product to your customers and to build strong customer relationship management.
The set of engagements necessary for successful marketing management includes capturing marketing insights, connecting with customers, building strong brands, shaping the market offerings, delivering and communicating value, creating long-term growth, and developing marketing strategies and plans. Important tools, like the BCG Matrix and the Ansoff Matrix, will help you to become a better manager.
You will also receive a short case study of Mercedes-Benz that summarizes the key takeaways of this course.
Marketing communication is a fundamental and complex part of a company’s marketing efforts. If failed can lead to serious and sometimes fatal consequences on the company image.
In this course, you will explore all the essentials and beyond of Marketing Communications. From the Marketing Communication Mix to Marketing Communication and Relationship and Corporate Communication.
Marketing and Communications Skills you will learn:
- Understanding market insights
- Successful customer relationship management
- Evaluation of marketing campaigns
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the field of marketing communication and explain the characteristics of successful campaigns (offline and online)
- Optimize visibility of brand or company image by exercising well-rounded knowledge of event concepts and strategies
- Apply insights and skills needed to manage special marketing communications issues and create successful solutions
- Recognize and implement social media vehicles and tactics to maximize the marketing campaign return on investment
The course is designed for professionals in marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, human resources, sales, and business development who need practical, up-to-date knowledge of marketing strategy and techniques. The course is aimed at all types of organizations such as large corporations, government agencies, small businesses, and nonprofit entities.
- Communication functions
- Media alternatives
- Marketing communication planning
- Media scheduling
- Event concepts and management
- Brand positioning
- Social media campaigns
So, what are you waiting for?
Test your skills with this Course, today!
This course is 100% online with the following advantages:
- Only pay when you pass the exam
- The exam is online and self-study and you can attempt it multiple times
- Only 10 Multiple Choice Questions with no time limit
- The Passing score is 70%
- Your Name, Email, and LinkedIn are required before taking the exam
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, Start your course with all wishes for success.