Chartered Certified Business Consultant (CCBC)
The Chartered Certified Business Consultant (CCBC) designation is ideal for those who want a career in the business administration field or those who want to upgrade their skills.
The program provides a comprehensive ground in the career issues involved in management, document production, and management services. This is an extensive program that we designed to allow you to develop key insights into the financial markets.
The program is an excellent way to cultivate extensive knowledge about business operations. Specifically how businesses work and what areas and functions are central to business growth.
The advantages of the Chartered Certified Business Consultant – CCBC
The aim of the modules of the course is to provide a comprehensive overview of:
- Nature and Purpose of Business Consulting
- Consulting Industry
- Client Relationship
- Professionalism and Ethics in Consulting.
- Business Consulting
- Consulting Process
Many other integral aspects will grow not just your technical aptitude but also key core skills such as team building, project management, communication and writing, and strategic analysis.
The Study program for CCBC is 100% online.
- The course is self-study and consists of the following topics:
Chapter 1: Nature and Purpose of Business Consulting
Chapter 2: The Consulting Industry
Chapter 3: The Consultant – Client Relationship
Chapter 4: Professionalism and Ethics in Consulting
Chapter 5: Consulting Process – ENTRY
Chapter 6: Consulting Process – DIAGNOSIS
Chapter 7: Consulting Process – ACTION PLANNING
Chapter 8: Consulting Process – IMPLEMENTATION
Chapter 9: Consulting Process – TERMINATION
- The exam for this certificate includes 100 Questions (MCQs and True / False )
- Unique study material
- No time limit for the exam
- The Passing score is 70%
- You have an unlimited number of times to retake the exam
- We provide course content through AIPC.ae
- The fees for this certification include e-books, online exams, and a one-year membership at no additional cost.