Certified Financial Risk Management Consultant – CFRMC®
The Certified Financial Risk Management Consultant – CFRMC® designation is offer 100% online and is design to provide learners with a solid understanding of business risk and explains the strategies for managing risk efficiently and effectively.
The Financial Risk Management courses focus primarily on Financial, operational, project, and reputation risk management. Along with the measures and methods necessary to reduce and control risks.
Moreover, Financial risk management is the practice of economic value in a firm by using financial instruments to manage exposure to risk: operational risk, credit risk, and market risk, foreign exchange risk, shape risk, volatility risk, liquidity risk, inflation risk, business risk, legal risk, reputational risk, sector risk, etc.
Advantages of being Certified Financial Risk Management Consultant – CFRMC®
The Certified Financial Risk Management Consultant – CFRMC® credential demonstrates an individual’s ability to evaluate the dynamic components that:
- Comprise an organization’s governance and,
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program and provide advice and,
- Assurance around these issues.
Accordingly, The two certificate programs comprising the CFRMC® designation will give you vital knowledge and skills in financial risk management and consulting.
The Study program for CFRMC® is 100% online.
- The course is self-study and consists of the following topics:
- Definition of Financial Risk Management
- Identifying Major Financial Risks
- Interest Rate Risk
- Foreign Exchange Risk
- Credit Risk
- Commodity Risk
- Operational Risk
- Policy and Hedging
- Measuring Risk
- Global Initiatives in Financial Risk Management
- Risk Management Governance
- Risk Management Information Systems
- The exam for this certificate includes 100 Questions (MCQs and True / False )
- Unique study material
- No time limit for the exam
- The Passing score is 70%
- You have an unlimited number of times to retake the exam
- We provide course content through AIPC.ae
- The fees for this certification include e-books, online exams, and a one-year membership at no additional cost.
Are you exempt from the CFRMC® program?
Exemptions may be granted based on existing qualifications and experience. all applications are evaluated on an individual basis.
If you think that you qualify for an exemption, please fill the form for the evaluation of existing qualifications and experience.