Certified Financial Manager (CFM) by the USA
Certified Financial Manager (CFM) designation program is ideal for financial managers/accountants who wish to understand core financial principles and understand how financial decisions impact a company’s financial health.
You’ll learn to read and analyze financial statements, use financial controls to meet business objectives, Financial control, Auditing, Financial Reporting, Cash flow statement, Balance sheet, Financial risk management, etc
Advanced Institute for Professional Certifications (AIPC.ae) is an authorized training and exam Centre for the Institute of Financial Consultants (IFC) in the United States providing CFM Program and Certified Certification by the USA.
Who needs the CFM Training Course?
- This CFM designation program is appropriate for professionals within a financial field
- Who needs to enhance their financial acumen.
- Those who need Financial Manager qualification.
Learning Outcome of CFM certified certification:
- Understand the layout and purpose of the profit and loss account, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Prepare to do bank reconciliation, Financial reporting, MIS, Financial analysis, cash flow statement, balance sheet, etc.
- Analyze the finances of individual corporations both regarding their performance and capital requirements
- Access financial information from a wide variety of sources and use this information to research and assess corporations
The advantages of being Certifies Financial Manager (CFM)
Given the pace of change and size of expenditure in the public sector, it’s critical that finance professionals working in the sector have the right skills to deal with the challenges ahead. In response to demand from the public sector, the CFM Certified Certificate was developed in Public Financial Management to help support and build strong public financial management.
The CFM Certified Certificate will develop the financial capabilities of your organization. By delivering the public finance knowledge, skills, and ethical values needed by organizations, The CFM Certified Certificate will help you build financial capability and assess your employees.
The CFM Certified Certificate provides a practical and broad-based knowledge of public financial management, teaching the foundations of public sector finance and ensuring finance professionals in the public sector have a core understanding of what is involved.
The CFM Certified Certificate will equip finance professionals working in your organization with stronger and more relevant budgeting, financial reporting, and financial management skills.
The Study program for CFM is 100% online.
- The course is self-study and consists of the following topics:
Chapter 1: Finance – An Introduction
Chapter 2: Nature of Finance Function
Chapter 3: Financial Management – Nature and Scope
Chapter 4: Financial Goals
Chapter 5: Financial Decisions
Chapter 6: Capital Budgeting
Chapter 7: CONCEPTS OF WORKING CAPITAL
Chapter 8: MANAGEMENT OF CASH
Chapter 9: MANAGEMENT OF RECEIVABLES
Chapter 10: INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Chapter 11: Strategic Management and Planning
Chapter 12: Project Management
Chapter 13: Contracts
Chapter 14: Data Analytics
Chapter 15: Financial Ratios
Chapter 16: Cash Flow Analysis
Chapter 17: Lease vs. Buy Equipment Analysis
Chapter 18: Budgeting Basics
Chapter 19: Process, Preparation, and Control
Chapter 20: Administering the Budget
Chapter 21: Forecasting and Planning
Chapter 22: Consultancy Services (Principles, Practices, and Procedures)
- The exam for this certificate includes 140 Questions (MCQs and True / False )
- Unique study material
- No time limit for the exam
- The Passing score is 70%
- You have an unlimited number of times to retake the exam
- We provide course content through AIPC.ae
- The fees for this certification include e-books, online exams, and a one-year membership at no additional cost.