Chartered Business Administrator – ChBA®
The Chartered Business Administrator – ChBA® designation is the premier designation of CABA.
This designation is ideal for those who want a career in the business administration field or those who want to upgrade their skills.
Business administration (also known as business management) is the administration of a business. It includes all aspects of overseeing and supervising business operations.
From the point of view of management and leadership, it also covers fields that include accounting, finance, project management, and marketing.
Advantages of ChBA®
The administration of a business includes the performance or management of business operations and decision-making. As well as the efficient organization of people and other resources to direct activities towards common goals and objectives.
In general, the “administration” refers to the broader management function, including the associated finance, personnel, and MIS services.
Some analyses which view management as a subset of administration, specifically associated with the technical and operational aspects of an organization, and distinct from executive or strategic functions.
The program is online and provides a thorough grounding in functional issues involved in Capital Management, Business Acumen, and Capital Budgeting.
Moreover, this course provides a comprehensive introduction to the knowledge, and skills required to work in a high-level administrative capacity in any industry or sector.
Every business and organization in the world has a strong dependence on the provision of quality admin services.
So, This Online course “Chartered Business Administrator – ChBA®” goes beyond fundamental basics to begin building professional-level understanding and competence.
The Study program for ChBA® is 100% online.
- The course is self-study and consists of the following topics:
- Finance – An Introduction
- Nature of Finance Function
- Financial Management – Nature and Scope
- Financial Goals
- Financial Decisions
- Capital Budgeting
- Concepts of Working Capital
- Management of Cash
- Management of Receivables
- Inventory Management
- Strategic Management and Planning
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- The exam for this certificate includes 100 Questions (MCQs and True / False )
- Unique study material
- No time limit for the exam
- The Passing score is 70%
- You have an unlimited number of times to retake the exam
- We provide course content through AIPC.ae
- The fees for this certification include e-books, online exams, and a one-year membership at no additional cost.