Certified Professional Financial Accountant (CPFA)
The Advanced Institute for Professional Certifications (AIPC) sponsors the Certified Professional Financial Accountant (CPFA) designation as a global financial accounting credential.
The program is developed based on the advanced concept of accounting practices in line with the IFRS, and the candidates who will study the CPFA should have adequate knowledge of the fundamentals of financial accounting practices.
The candidates who study the CPFA program and pass the CPFA examination, along with possessing the relevant educational background, will satisfy the educational component requirements of the CPFA. Further, the CPFA candidates should possess at least two years of experience in accounting and/or other relevant work experiences, such as an audit. Accordingly, members with CPFA designation are expected to possess adequate knowledge and experience in proper accounting practices.
Who Should Attend the CPFA
The ones who would benefit the most from the CPFA are professionals in accounting, audit, finance, and other related fields.
This is a self-study and flexible Online Study program Course, which can be easily completed along with job or other commitments. The course is assignment based and is fully accredited by one of the largest US’s awarding bodies. We carry out regular assessments throughout the course to monitor your progress. Professional support and guidance are available all the way through.
In this Online Accounting Course, students will learn the concepts of record-keeping, managing effective accounting, accounting standards, cost and budgeting, and Management of Working Capital.
The advantages of certification for higher visibility, opportunities, and jobs.
Certification can lead to better visibility, opportunities, and jobs. In today’s increasingly complex and highly-specialized economy, credentials are so important. Sure, you know you’ve got the skills to do the job, but how do you convince potential customers and employers you do? For many career-minded professionals, certification is often the answer.
Potential benefits to the Field
- Standardizes practices and/or standards within an industry
- Advances the specialty/field
- Increases cooperation between organizations in the same discipline
- Provides a means for an industry to self-regulate
Potential benefits to those with current Certification
- Grants recognition of knowledge and skills by a third party
- Enhances professional reputation Provides personal accomplishment
- Supports continued professional development
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment to the field of practice
- Demonstrates a specific level of knowledge and skill Increases opportunities for career advancement and/or increased earnings
- Can validate skills and knowledge
- Could communicate credibility
- Serves as a differentiator in a competitive job market
Potential Benefits to Employers
- Improves customer satisfaction Increases the competence level of employees
- Useful in making employment decisions
- Provides professional development opportunities for employees
- Ongoing enhancement of knowledge and skills Increases confidence in employees abilities
- Demonstrates employers a commitment to competence
- Could provide means to establish and enforce an ethical code
- Can provide compliance with industry regulation/ government requirements Increases safety
The Study program for CPFA is 100% online.
- The course is self-study and consists of the following topics:
- Concepts of Financial Accounting
- Financial Statements
- The Accrual Basis of Accounting
- The Accounting Process
- Cash, Accounts Receivable, and Inventory
- Property, Plant, and Equipment and Intangible Assets
- Accounts Payable, Accrued Expenses, Deposits & Other Advances
- The Time Value of Money
- Leases and Contingencies
- Risk and Return
- Foreign Currency Transactions
- Business Combinations and Consolidated Financial Statements
- Corporate Equity Accounts and Partnerships
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Working Capital and Cash Management
- Receivables Management
- Inventory Management
- The exam for this certificate includes 100 Questions (MCQs and True / False )
- Unique study material
- No time limit for the exam
- The Passing score is 70%
- You have an unlimited number of times to retake the exam
- We provide course content through AIPC.ae
- The fees for this certification include e-books, online exams, and a one-year membership at no additional cost.