Certified Professional Forensic Accountant – CPFAcct (USA)
Certified Professional Forensic Accountant is the premier designation of the Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants. This designation is ideal for those working in the accounting arena who would like a forensic accounting designation or for those who would like to upgrade their skills.
- Are you naturally gifted to examine and inspect the causes of events?
- Do you have an investigator’s eye to catch the wrong and have an interest in accounting?
- Then Forensic Accounting may be the most suitable and interesting career for you.
Forensic Accountants use their accounting knowledge and investigative skills in examing accounting frauds and scams.
For some, pursuing a career in forensic accountancy is all about securing a high-profile role with an established employer. For others, the dream is to set up solo as a freelance fraud detection specialist, or perhaps set up their own consultancy from scratch. In both instances, career opportunities in forensic accountancy are wide open for qualified and capable candidates. As a field of unique relevance and growing importance worldwide, there’s never been a better time to study the art of fraud detection and prevention.
As a Forensic Accountant, you may earn up to $107,000 a year.
According to global reports, more forensic accounting jobs will be available in the future due to emerging advanced techniques in fraud and the growing interest of the organizations to investigate their accounts.
So why delay?
Take the first step towards becoming now a “Certified Professional Forensic Accountant – CPFAcct”
This program helps you to achieve this with:
- Affordable and comprehensive course
- Flexible learning to fit around your lifestyle
- Accredited Certificate by the United States
The advantages of being “Certified Professional Forensic Accountant – CPFAcct”
Boost your CV with endorsed Forensic Accounting Certification for the chance to build a rewarding career in fraud detection and prevention.
Get Certified in Financial Forensics by studying from home, Study the effects of fraud and financial crime on the economy, the psychology of the fraudster, and a detailed breakdown of the investigative process. Learn how to detect the signs of fraud, conduct a thorough fraud risk assessment framework and interview sophisticated witnesses.
Why Study Forensic Accountancy?
Forensic accountants are hired by organizations worldwide to protect themselves from financial loss. The threat posed by traditional fraudsters and cyber-criminals alike is escalating at its fastest ever pace. For the skilled forensic accountant, every day represents the ultimate ‘cat and mouse’ challenge, wherein the goal is to stay one step ahead of the fraudster. Unfortunately, when an instance of fraud is detected, it may be too late to reverse the damage. The most effective approach is to prevent fraud from occurring in the first place, which involves a careful program of risk analysis, activity monitoring, and evidence gathering. There’s a growing demand for the services of skilled forensic accountancy personnel, making now the perfect time to consider a career change. Likewise, self-employment opportunities for qualified and capable forensic accountants are wide open.
What your job would include?
- Researching the records and identifying the related assets.
- Analyzing the accounts of financial data.
- Preparing the reports about the financial findings.
- Preparing the evidence data for litigation.
What are the required skills to get into this profession?
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical and investigative skills
- Integrity and Veracity
- Loyalty for employe
- Impartiality and maturity
- Report writing skills
Who Should Take This Course?
Our extensive library of distance learning courses features only the highest-quality programs, fully endorsed by recognized bodies and open for enrollment throughout the year. This advanced Level 5 Forensic Accountancy Diploma comes particularly highly recommended to the following applicants:
- Accountancy personnel looking to enhance their skills
- Members of the workforce pursuing promotion
- Business owners, managers, and leadership personnel
- Entrepreneurs and anyone considering business ownership
- Candidates interested in self-employment opportunities
- Anyone pursuing a career in fraud detection and prevention
The Study program for “CPFAcct” is 100% online.
The course is self-study and consists of the following topics:
Chapter 1: Forensic Accounting
Chapter 2: Fraud in Society
Chapter 3: Understanding the Basics of Financial Accounting
Chapter 4: Forms of Entities
Chapter 5: Fundamental Principles of Financial Analysis
Chapter 6: The Role of the Accounting Professional
Chapter 7: Business as a Victim
Chapter 8: Business Villains
Chapter 9: The Investigative Process
Chapter 10: Interviewing Financially Sophisticated Witnesses
Chapter 11: Proving Cases through Documentary Evidence
Chapter 12: Analysis Tools for Investigators
Chapter 13: Inferential Analysis
Chapter 14: Documenting and Presenting the Case
- The exam for this certificate includes 100 MCQs
- Unique study material
- No time limit for the exam
- The Passing score is 70%
- You have an unlimited number of times to retake the exam
- We provide course content through AIPC.ae
- The fees for this certification include (at no additional cost):
- E-book (Study Material)
- Online access for the exam
- one-year membership
Are you exempt from the “CPFAcct” program?
Exemptions may be granted based on existing qualifications and experience. all applications are evaluated on an individual basis.
If you think that you qualify for an exemption, please fill the form for the evaluation of existing qualifications and experience.