Economics & International Business Advanced Course
In this course “Economics & International Business Advanced Course”, you will learn the skills to understand today’s economy and to succeed in today’s interconnected business world.
Skills you will learn
- Understanding essential economic principles and concepts
- Analyzing the production and consumption of goods and services
- Evaluation of international business strategies
About Economics & International Business Advanced Course
This course introduces basic economic concepts that are fundamental to understanding many of the issues faced by business firms. Learn the processes that govern the production and consumption of goods and services in a global economy: Microeconomics and Macroeconomics.
Understand important principles like price elasticity and the law of supply and demand. This course also includes the different economic systems around the globe, the essential business cycle phases, the country analysis tool, and international business strategies.
You will also receive a short case study of the European Union (EU) and the World Trade Organization (WTO) that summarizes the key takeaways of this course.
Course purpose and aim(s)
This course develops a strong understanding of economic theory and principles in the ever-changing and dynamic international marketplace. When a firm decides to engage in international trade they have a number of options to choose from and the aim of the unit is to make you aware of the relevance of each method of entry through the analysis of case histories.
A key focus will be how multinational firms and organizations operate in a competitive marketplace. One of the driving factors is the rise of information and communication technologies and many markets that were previously limited geographically are now truly international. The factors of production are becoming more mobile across the world with the movement of labor and capital being commonplace.
Within the international trading environment, there are many organizations that exist in order to facilitate global business. You will gain a working knowledge of these organizations.
This Advanced Course will highlight:
- Principles of Economics
- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Supply and Demand
- Economic Systems
- The Business Cycle
- The Stability of an Economy
- International Strategies
- Case Study: EU & WTO
So, what are you waiting for?
Test your skills with Economics & International Business Advanced Course , today!
- The exam is online and self-study
- Retake the exam unlimited times within 90 days
- No time limit for the exam
- No hidden or additional fees
- Only 25 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Passing score is 60%
- Your Name and Email are required before taking the exam
- Certificate awarded on every course completion
- You will receive your certificate by registered email only, within 72 hours
- Finally, start your course with all wishes for success